- Dec 10,2017
- Cape Town,South Africa
- REF VS SA FE/UI D
Our client, a niche software development company is seeking a UI/Front End Developer to join their team in Cape Town on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate should poses strong experience to act as the bridge between design and the product. The candidate should also write clean code, collaborate closely with teammates and have an eye for details of the design.
Required skills & experience:
· Upwards of 3 years’ software development experience.
· Strong understanding of design & UI theory (typography, colour theory, use of whitespace etc)
· Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
· A University degree in Computer Science or similar.
· In depth experience creating Responsive User Interfaces.
· The ability to code clean is a must.
· Experience in Rails and Angular 2+ would be advantageous.
· Must be a good team player and work in a team focused environment.
· Exposure working in an Agile focused environment would be beneficial.
This role is open to South African nationals and permanent residents of South Africa only.
APPLY Back to Jobs