Senior Digital Product Designer
Design unique holistic, omni-channel digital designs that provide high impact and value across our diverse client base:
- Interpret the client engagement briefs and discuss with the client to ensure all designs capture the essence of the graphics approach and aesthetics that best represents the customer’s expectations.
- Gather requirements and assess target application/landscape to identify the problem statement, solution definition, and execution.
- Discuss initial ideas with the creative team and client, gain adoption, and develop those ideas through to concept development with ultimate goal of full customer acceptance and implementation.
- Determine how best to represent a concept and create mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product/project performs in addition to showcasing the overall user experience. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and specific iterations.
- Design graphic user interface elements, storyboards, process flows, site maps and other materials as needed for concept development and project implementation. Ensure that all designs adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, images, and relevant brand style guides.
- Shape value-adding experience design consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Coordinate with project management and sales to align feasibility with creative and commercial goals.
- Create design solutions considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability findings.
- Produce the overall project imagery or project component.
Determine which media and design elements to useAPPLY