- Apr 10,2018
- REF KI SC Qat
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Co-Ordinator for a large manufacturer of technical equipment based in Doha. You will be offering support and resource to the Sales team to help encourage the growth of business. In order to do this, you will have to provide pricing for clients/customers, respond to customer queries in addition to follow up relevant and generated sales leads to qualify any potential business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Management of customers RFQs (Request for quotations) and bid packages.
- Download of any RFQ/ bid related data via data boxes/ online portals.
- Respond to customer enquiries within a set period of time, to gather marketing data to enable you to quote competitively in order to win business.
- Analyse, update and display relevant Measures of Performance data as required by the department and Management Team.
- Follow up on relevant sales leads / opportunities as agreed by the sales team, to identify and develop new core business.
- Update the company’s SAP system accurately with latest sales/marketing information.
- Maintain and expand the already excellent long term customer client base. Also provide an exceptional service to all customers.
- You may be required to cold call customers/ leads to introduce our business and establish if there is any opportunity for business.
- You will be given certain accounts to manage order progression through production/ dispatch to ensure timely delivery. This will involve updating customer via their order books on the status of their parts.
- Transferable NOC
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good analytical skills
- Sales or customer service background
Back to Jobs