IT Security & Governance Manager
Our client, an established Abu Dhabi based conglomerate, is seeking an IT Security & Governance Manager to oversee all aspects of IT security & governance. This includes operational upkeep and continuous improvement of all IT infrastructure operations & information security as well as implementation and maintenance of IT standards including ISO 27001.
This role is open to applicants already within the UAE as the interviews will take place face to face. Please do not apply if you are outside of the UAE.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong network & infrastructure security background and will possess excellent stakeholder management and project delivery skills, as well as experience in leading the implementation, and ongoing maintenance of ISO 27001 Standards.
Required skills and experience:
· Ideally upwards of 10 years in IT security & governance related roles.
· Proven experience in the implementation and upkeep of ISO 270001.
· A background in IT infrastructure encompassing network security, architecture, cloud hosting, network management & monitoring etc.
· Excellent communication skills in English is a must. Arabic would also be beneficial.
· Project management skills are preferred, ideally backed up by a recognised certification (PMP, Prince II etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology in Information Security or a similar field.
· CCIE, CISSP or Equivalent Certifications
· ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer
· ITIL CertificationAPPLY