Inside Sales Representative
- Nov 21,2018
- South Africa
- REF VS ISM SA
Your deliverables as Inside Sales Representative will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Executing calling campaigns to target white space opportunities within existing client base and net new clients.
- Reviewing proposed campaigns in terms of targeted monetary outcome, estimated effort required, team capacity, go to market direction, etc.
- Identifying customer needs and mapping the right solutions to their needs
- Manages customer expectations and effectively communicates change internally/externally.
- Proactively reaching out to internal stakeholders to build and strengthen existing and new relationships.
- Taking initiative to encourage communications among others that increases the overall effectiveness of the business.
- Undertake financial qualifications and pass the exam within a set period of time.
- A minimum of six months’ work experience via employment or internship.
- Educated to university degree standard.
- Banking, Finance or Software background preferred but not required.
- Superior communication skills that demonstrate mastery of the English language (both orally and written).
Fluency in a second language would be an advantage, but not mandatory. Such languages include: French, Spanish and Portuguese.
APPLY Back to Jobs