Main Roles and Responsibilities
· All HSE Management and Occupation Health, Plan, Do, Check, and Act)
· Health safety Culture.
· Health and Hygiene with the medical staff.
· Human factors which influence behaviour at work.
· Improving health and safety behaviour.
· Emergency procedures.
· Risk reduction and control.
· Risk assessments.
· Permits to work.
· Sources of health and safety information.
· Health Safety Auditing.
· Fire Prevention.
· Office safety.
· Electrical Safety.
· Manual handling
· Working at heights.
· HSE Incidents / Accidents RIDDOR.
· Appointing designated smoking areas.
· Security of personal ingress /egress of work areas
· Violence in the workplace.
· First Aid provision.
· Facility maintenance safety.
· Climate control and personal safety (hot weather).
· Lead exposure.
Mandatory Skill, Capabilities & Qualifications:
· University qualification equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
3+ years’ experience in managing a team of 10+ people with different dutiesAPPLY