Facilities Services Maintenance Service
Main tasks and Responsibilities
- Facilities Supervisor supervises and coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment.
- Oversees staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management.
- Being a Facilities Supervisor tracks facilities service requests and ensures requests are completed within established timelines and quality standards.
- Schedules and ensures completion of preventative maintenance.
- Additionally, Facilities Supervisor maintains a safe and effective working environment. Trains team on policies and procedures.
- May coordinate work to be completed by contractors and skilled trades.
- Requires an associate degree.
- Typically reports to the Camp Manager on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis.
- The Facilities Supervisor supervises a group of primarily para-professional level staffs. May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume administrative/ production environments
- Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions.
- To be a Facilities Supervisor typically requires 3-5 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor. Thorough knowledge of functional area and department processes.
Mandatory Skill, Capabilities and Qualifications:
- Requires an associate degree Facilities Management
- 3+ years’ experience in managing a team of 10+ people with different duties
- Effective Communications.
- Leadership working with teams.
- Empathy and Compassion
- Conflict Resolution.
- Ability to Delegate,
- Problem solving
- Time Priority Management