Country Sales Manager - Malaysia
The position seeks professional Business Development Managers who can build a significant loyal customer base and manage relationship to exceed customer expectations. Job Responsibilities:
- Drive the development of regional or national sales strategies
- Good Experience in Malaysian Market.
- Good managerial capabilities and ability to lead by example
- Coordinate/plan prospecting goals and strategy.
- Manage business planning and related strategies for relevant markets.
- Develop new business through extensive cold calling and sales skills.
- Identify target markets and help set sales/delivery strategy.
- Responsible to qualify prospects, understand pain areas, and manage sales process to closure.
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of overall business plans and strategies.
- Manage sales demos and coordinate status meetings as needed.
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading