Account Manager - Egypt
- Jul 10,2019
- REF KI AM EGYPT
Main Responsibility Area
• Acts as a main contact point for customers
• Understands customers’ strategic direction and associated business plans
• Identifies, develops & wins new sales opportunities
• Sales and marketing support with wide technical system level expertise and deep business
• Expert in selling/marketing and system solutions knowledge. Contributing to relationship
• Creating long-term business development plans and positioning of technology strategy, solutions
and products to match with customer needs.
• Develops understanding of customers’ key business drivers and uses this knowledge for creating
profitable business opportunities and growth in market
• Fulfills process for presales offer lifecycle management and quarterly forecast
• Proactively identifies, develops & wins business in line with company growth and profitability
targets; and grow market share.
• Understands the customer’s commercial, operational & technology challenges & opportunities.
• Translates market knowledge into business opportunities
• Negotiates and closes deals to achieve orders’ targets.
• Owns the accounts pipeline/funnel and opportunity data in pipeline management tool.
• Develops account plans and ensures companie business groups’ resources are aligned to
execute the plans.
• Identifies efforts that will have the greatest strategic impact
• Builds & manages trust-based, long-term relationships with customers’ Technical, Logistics
departments and management teams.
• Articulates in clear and effective manner value proposition of services to customer
• Negotiates Customer contracts in alignment with commercial and legal organizations (Acceptance,
SoR, payment terms, etc.)
• Communicates clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives (account plan, LE etc.) to
internal and external stakeholders