- Jan 11,2017
- United Arab Emirates,Dubai
- REF KIFPSM
Competitive - TBC
A highly successful global manufacturing organisation now requires a Specification Manager to target and develop strong relationships with property developers, main contractors, sub-contractors and associated specifiers including architects and end users in Dubai.
- Reporting directly to the Specification Projects Director, as the Specification Manager - Projects for Dubai and wider UAE your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing relationships with property developers, main contractors, sub-contractors and architects to secure project involvement and with it, the specification and sales of the product range
- Delivering on forecast pipeline conversion, revenue generation, required margins and target KPIs
- Creating relationships with all key stakeholders in the designated region to drive project involvement
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the product portfolio to support the provision of added value proposals
- Delivering increased growth and specification pipeline including project conversion in line with budget expectations
- Developing strong partnerships with the UAE business, working cohesively throughout the sales process, from initial specification to order fulfilment, to drive and deliver increased project conversion rates
- Developing new client relationships and ensuring continuity with existing client relationships
- Providing market feedback and insight to enhance future decision making
- Providing comprehensive and accurate forecasting and recording all project and contract data on a timely and precise basis
- Ideally of a Western graduate standard, candidates will have prior experience in a specification sales or related business development role demonstrating their previous working with architects, property developers, specifiers and contractors.
- A proven track record of selling to target, project management and delivering profitable growth is essential. Knowledge of current construction procurement methods and routes to market will be key in this role.
- You should be a professional and pro-active individual with a positive "can-do" attitude. The presence to communicate, motivate and influence at the highest level, together with the ability to execute commercially focused strategies will be required in this dynamic and fast paced environment.