- Apr 16,2017
- Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
- REF JA SA KL
An experienced OSS Solution Architect with a proven track record working in a customer facing role including solution scoping and the design phase of a delivery project.
You will be responsible for liaising with clients and business representatives to understand the needs of business in an OSS domain especially fulfillment and liaising with other clients/partner’s lead architects to design solutions architecture for businesses ensuring compliance with solution architectural design in the implementation of projects.
Excellent skills in customer engagement and interactions with operator’s solution architects and enterprise architects as well as in leading customer workshops with formulating conclusions and documenting results.
Formulating documents and deliverables according to agreed deliverable scope, plan and schedule
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in OSS Solution Architecture
- Expected to travel to APAC region (sometimes on short notice) with variable durations (at least 40% per year).
- Solid OSS/BSS domain experience with multiple years of exposure to Fulfilment projects, involving order management, catalog and/or inventory systems.
- Solid experience in as-is/to-be architecture planning, solution scoping and design in OSS domain
- Experience in enterprise architect role in fulfilment domain
- An excellent knowledge of operator’s fulfilment business processes and link to operator’s end-to-end business processes
- Knowledge of network services and technologies: access technologies such as xDSL or FTTx and core network technologies such as IP/MPLS and SDN/NFV
- Experience in using TMF Frameworx, ITIL, ETSI, MEF, 3GPP etc.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English.
- Oracle SQL, POSTGRESQL, Java, Scripting (BASH/Shell), Linus/Unix, Web Service APIs (SOAP/XML, REST, JSON)
APPLY Back to Jobs