Senior Marketing Manager (MEIA)
- Feb 19,2018
- United Arab Emirates,Dubai
- REF AT SMM MEIA
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the region – all brands in order to attract potential customers, retain existing customers and expand the organisations reputation along all levels.
The main responsibilities are:
- Developing, coordinating, implementing and adjusting marketing strategies to ensure business targets are achieved and exceed. Creation and execution of multi-year & annual marketing strategy and plan.
- Development and execution of communication platforms, promotions and tools based on
- customer insights including CRM lead (team)
- Set up of regional/country websites, online product catalogue and product launches.
- Identification and communication of best practice. Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Opening up market potential to ensure continuous expansion of the business to achieve optimum balance between market share and long-term profitability.
- Liaise closely with Global Business Groups Marketing to provide input about segment and marketing ideas, etc.
- Responsible for the development of the team to ensure succession planning and training needs are analysed and team is motivated & inspired to continuously improve performance
- Develop & Execute – in cooperation with HR – company training plans
- Create an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking & cohesive team effort.
- Ensure policies are respected and Code of Conduct is enforced.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Senior Vice President.
- 5-10 years’ work experience in a multinational company in the field of Sales & Marketing out of which 5-7 years work experience should be in a similar role.
- Market expert (marketing/sales) in lighting management or other areas of building management.
- University graduate (either business economist with a focus on marketing and strategy and good technical knowledge or engineer specialising in electrical engineering/electronics or telecommunication, architecture and lighting design with consecutive concentration on marketing also considered)
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience
- Strong leadership skills, Driven and enthusiastic, team player, high integrity, positive attitude, business minded, self-motivated, excellent negotiation skills with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical strengths, adequate IT skills and work experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Must be able to approach tasks in a structured, systematic and target-focused way.
- Masters degree in Business Management or Marketing.
- Arabic speaker.
APPLY Back to Jobs