- Dec 10,2017
- South Africa,Johannesburg
- REF VS SA PM
Our client, a multinational consultancy is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Johannesburg on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will possess extensive Project Management experience, ideally with previous exposure of the Telecommunication environment or Technology sector.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or Telecommunications
- Ideally 5 year’s solid Project Management experience in managing large implementation/software development projects.
- PMBOK, Prince 2 or Project Management certification is preferred.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience delivering & implementing on Agile or similar methodologies
- Proven ability managing demanding clients and provide consultancy as required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent English communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A well rounded technical knowledge of mobile telecommunications.
- Prior experience working as part of a Professional Services team is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working onsite at a mobile operator is also a strong preference.
This role is open to South African nationals and permanent residents of South Africa only.Back to Jobs