Operations Manager Jeddah
- May 01,2018
- Saudi Arabia
- REF KI OM JED
35k - 40k
Responsible for all operational aspects of lab / production facility in Jeddah, where activities such as surfacing, hard and mutli-coatings, tinting and edging take place. Relocation (Within KSA and internationally) is available for the right candidate. Saudi citizens are given preference. Arabic and/or French speakers (in addition to English) will be considered for the role
- Manufacturing activities. Management of a lab 1,200 L/day, ~40 persons.
- Lens, frames, instruments, spares and consumable purchasing. More than USD 8 million of annual lens purchases
- Supply Chain and distribution cost
- HSE and Human Resources support (on a temporary basis)
- Ensure compliance with import/export regulations
- Ensure proper administration, installation and operations of IT systems
- Managing the lab on a daily basis to reach target in terms of Quality/Cost/Service
- Initiate continuous improvement to reach performance targets
- Replenishment planning of all lenses and consumables.
- Inventory management leading to working capital optimization.
- Lead planning activities linked with budget, capacity, manpower.
- Coordinate implementation of new products in the lab, and manage impact on obsolescence.
- Measure and optimize distributions costs.
- Lead ad-hoc industrial projects linked with the lab
- Development of local teams
- Use Lean manufacturing concepts to improve work flows and efficiency
- Implement relevant KPI tracking processes to monitor lab performance, enabling
- Proactive decision making.
- Bachelor degree in a related field is required
APPLY Back to Jobs