Lead Technical Architect
- Dec 10,2017
- South Africa,Johannesburg
- REF VS SA LTA
Our client, a multinational vendor is seeking a Lead Technical Architect to join their team in Johannesburg on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will come from a well-rounded architectural background within mobile telecoms, ideally with specific experience of OSS & BSS.
Required skills and experience:
- Extensive leadership experience with a proven ability inleading technical teams, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Provides technical leadership for end-to-end BSS/OSS enterprise architecture solutions, including integration with partner/third party components.
- Prior experience working onsite at a mobile operator.
- Expertise in identifying and translating system requirements into software design documentation.
- Experience leading Agile teams.
- A proven ability in designing complex software solutions within a telecommunications environment.
- Strong Project Management skills are preferred.
- Broad technical knowledge across mobile telecommunications is a must.
- Specialism in OSS/BSS is preferred with experience in SingleView or one tier-1 billing platforms.
- Excellent client facing skills as well as the ability to handle complex stakeholders is an absolute must.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or Telecommunications.
This role is open to South African nationals and permanent residents of South Africa only.APPLY Back to Jobs