Lead Technical Architect
- Mar 22,2017
- South Africa,Johannesburg
- REF LTA SA GT
Our client, a multinational vendor is seeking a Lead Technical Architect to join their team in Johannesburg on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will come from a well-rounded architectural background within mobile telecoms, ideally with specific experience of OSS & BSS.
Required skills and experience:
- Extensive leadership experience with a proven ability in leading technical teams, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Prior experience working onsite at a mobile operator.
- Expertise in identifying and translating system requirements into software design documentation.
- Experience leading Agile teams.
- A proven ability in designing complex software solutions within a telecommunications environment.
- Strong Project Management skills are preferred.
- Broad technical knowledge across mobile telecommunications is a must.
- Specialism in OSS/BSS is preferred.
- Excellent client facing skills as well as the ability to handle complex stakeholders is an absolute must.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or Telecommunications
This role is open to South African nationals and permanent residents of South Africa only.APPLY Back to Jobs