Junior Business Analyst - Mobile Money
- Oct 04,2017
- United Arab Emirates,Dubai
- REF VK JBA 01
A global and expanding company is looking for a dynamic and innovative Junior Business Analyst to join their office in Dubai. The role offers an attractive 15-20,000 AED base salary, with additional benefits.
Key Skills & Background - In order to suceed in this role you should have:
- Background in analytical/ statistical disciplines
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to understand complex processes
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate well with other team members
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Possess competent IT skills and be able to adapt to diverse software and hardware
- Excel to an intermediate/expert level
- Experience with project planning tools
- Fluency in English, additional French skills would be ideal
- Beneficial would be experience/knowledge with SQL data mining, Excel macro and SharePoint
About the Role
In a core supporting role to the Chief Customer Officer, your main responsibility will include sales reporting, preparing sales meeting preparations, analytics of results, commission system overview and CRM & pipeline management.
This role is unique because you would be working directly with the CCO and thus be able to acquire a lot of new skills and knowledge, apply them and therefore quickly progress in your career.
If you have all the requirements, love a good challenge and a dynamic international environment, you should apply!
About the Company
Our client is a global company with 7 offices worldwide and employees from over 50 different countries. The company specializes in B2B Mobile Money and is a leader & pioneer in its field.APPLY Back to Jobs