- Mar 22,2017
- South Africa,Johannesburg
- REF CON L SA GT
Our client, a multinational consultancy is seeking a Consulting Lead to join their team in Johannesburg. The successful applicant will possess extensive telecommunications experience, ideally with previous exposure of an OSS or BSS implementation or upgrade.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven ability as a business or software consultant in the telecommunications industry, ideally with upwards of 10 years’ experience.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proven ability managing demanding clients, with previous experience understanding and translating complex client requirements into realistic deliverables for a project team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Previous Architectural experience is a strong preference.
- Excellent English communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Project & Program Management skills.
- A well rounded technical knowledge of mobile telecommunications.
- Specialism in OSS/BSS is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working as part of a Professional Services team is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working onsite at a mobile operator is also a strong preference.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or Telecommunications
This role is open to South African nationals and permanent residents of South Africa only.
APPLY Back to Jobs